Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Current Shipping Status
All order placed are shipped out the same day. We currently do not have any delays in dispatching your order from receipt of your order acceptance confirmation.
Our delivery partners are working as normal. All FedEx orders placed by 3:30PM PST will be shipped from our warehouse the same day. All USPS orders placed by 3PM PST will be shipped from our warehouse the same day.
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions & Shipping Policy
Please read the shipping FAQs and accept the shipping policies before you submit your order.
Note: As a measure of security for our customers while shopping on line, please be
aware that when shipping to an address other than that listed as the billing
address on your credit card account, we do call your credit card's issuing bank
to verify the validity of the address.
Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does shipping cost and How Shipping Charges are Calculated?
Shipping is calculated based on the zip code of the destination.
Shipping charges are calculated in real-time for orders shipped within the United States, via FedEx & USPS Priority Mail. Shipping charges are calculated and presented to you in real time during the ordering process, allowing all charges to be known before you complete your order. We do not use a one-charge fits all pricing policy. The shipping charge shown on your invoice when you check out is the actual cost to ship the package to your door.
- Shipping Carriers We Use:
The majority of the packages we ship are through FedEx, and the US Mail via Priority Mail*. International orders are currently shipped using FedEx and USPS. Shipping charges are calculated and presented to you in real time during the ordering process, allowing all charges to be known before you complete your order.
The rates shown for FedEx reflect almost 50% discount off the standard FedEx rates. We encourage you to take advantage of these great rates by using FedEx premium delivery service.
We will automatically notify you via e-mail when your order ships and include the FedEx tracking number of the package(s) in the message.
Our preferred carrier is FedEx. FedEx is the most reliable and trusted shipping service we recommend to you. The FedEx rates shown on our web site reflect substantial discounts over the published FedEx rates.
- What are the FedEx shipping methods you have?
We use the following FedEx shipping methods:
Priority Overnight: Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas;
Standard Overnight: Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 to rural areas.
2nd Day: By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas and by 7 p.m. to residences.
Saver: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m, in 3 business days.
Saturday Delivery: We ship FedEx Saturday delivery if order is placed on Friday before cut-off time of 3:30PM PST.
Delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses, and to residences by 8 p.m.
- Will I get a tracking number for my order?
When we ship your package through FedEx you will receive an e-mail with your tracking number. We send a tracking number email for every order we ship via FedEx. Take that number to our "Track your Package Page" and type in your tracking number. You will then be able to find out where it is and when it will arrive.
- I placed my order for Overnight Delivery. Will I receive it on the next day?
If you placed an order for Overnight Delivery during the work week (Monday to Thursday) before our shipping cut-off time of 3:00 PM Central time, then you will receive your order the next day. If the order is shipped after the cut-off time on Thursday or shipped on Friday for ?Overnight Delivery", the order will be delivered on the next business day - Monday as FedEx does not deliver on Saturday.
FedEx Ground Service Map
Shipping from ZIP/Postal code: 95210
This map illustrates service schedules in business days
for FedEx Ground shipments
For FedEx Ground, a business day does not include
Saturdays,Sundays, or holidays.
Example: We ship a package on Monday that
takes 2 business days to arrive. We do not count the day we ship as a business
day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after
the ship date.
USPS (United States Postal Service) FAQs
- Will I get a tracking number for my USPS order?
All orders shipped via USPS will have a tracking number. Your tracking number will be e-mailed to you when the order is shipped, please provide us with a current e-mail address. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email, please contact our customer support via email or live chat.
- Tracking Your USPS Order
Click here to track your USPS shipment.
- Do you ship to Hawaii and Alaska?
Yes, we do. We use FedEx and USPS to deliver to Hawaii, Alaska and other non-continental US addresses. However for USPS we cannot guarantee the delivery days. We recommend you to use FedEx service for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska non-continental US addresses.
- Do you ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands?
Yes, we do. We use FedEx and USPS to deliver to Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and other non-continental US addresses. However for USPS we cannot guarantee the delivery days. We recommend you to use FedEx service for shipping to Puerto Rico, Guam and US Virgin Islands.
- Do you ship to APO and FPO addresses?
Yes, we do. We ship to APO and FPO addresses using US Postal Services (USPS). Please choose the "USPS for A/FPO addresses" shipping method.
- We charge shipping and handling according to shipping zone. We also offer Free of charge shipping and handling via US post office Standard Mail.
- All USPS Priority Mail shipments will be considered lost if they have not arrived after 10 business days via USPS, and all First Class packages considered lost if they have not arrived after 21 business days. If delivery or signature confirmations show the package is delivered you will be required to work with your local carrier to determine the package whereabouts. If you have purchased insurance from us we will reship all packages which have not arrived after
10 business days for FedEx Ground, and USPS Priority mail and after 21 days for First Class mail.
- FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box - please indicate a shipping address and phone number.
- For business addresses, please include the business name in your address.
Businesses may have a specific floor number and or Suite number that must be included.
Make sure you list “in care of” example ( C/O John Doe, accounting dept room 5) in the address so that when a package is delivered it may be routed to you directly.
For residential addresses, please be sure to include your apartment number, building complex number or location clearly in the address.
If applicable, please provide additional delivery instructions such as “ok to leave with doorman/neighbor” or “leave at specific location on premises”.
There are times when FedEx and USPS will not deliver to an unattended location. If no one is home or they are unable to find a secure place to leave the package, they typically will leave a delivery notice. For instructions and options on redelivery or an alternate location where your package can be picked up, please contact your local USPS office or the local FedEx office.
- FedEx requires a signature for all orders above $200. All orders shipped to businesses will require a signature, shipments will be delivered to the address provided and need to be signed.
- We do our best to get your shipments to you in time. But once the package is delivered to USPS or FEDEX , it is out of our control. Please follow up with the respective shipping company method to track your order. We will not be responsible for late deliveries or lags in delivery due to USPS or FEDEX slowness and no refunds will be given in these situations. There will be no exceptions to this policy!
- Shipping and insured charges are non-refundable.
International Shipping Policy
International orders are shipped via FedEx and USPS
International Priority. Our prices do not include taxes, tariffs or additional
fees assessed by your customs broker. Prices shown may vary at anytime and will not be updated daily, for latest shipping prices please use this link Click Here.
FedEx International Shipping
FedEx Canada Special
Shipping to :
Fedex International Priority
Shipping to :
For latest shipping prices please Click Here
International Taxes and Tariffs
Our prices do not include taxes and tariffs. Customers outside of the
United States may be required to pay these fees to the courier, as applicable,
upon delivery. For example, Canadian customers will be assessed the 7% GST
(Goods and Services Tax) or the appropriate HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) or PST (Provincial Sales Tax) when the order arrives.
Any incurred charges a customer might be expected to pay at the time of delivery is their responsibility. Some of these charges may include duties and taxes charged by your local government for importing a product. MemoryStock will not pay for, or refund, any of these costs. Please consult your local customs office or tax authority for any cost specific to your location.
Terms & Conditions For Sales of Products and Parts